The tariff is applied on a daily basis, commencing on the guest's day of arrival at Willow Tree Cat Hotel.
A full day’s board is charged for their day of departure in order to allow for the essential cleaning and preparation of the accommodation prior to our next guest arriving.
By prior arrangement, a guest may be collected before the end of their booked stay with us, but the entirety of the booking will be charged as it will not be possible to re allocate their accommodation at short notice.
The daily tariff is inclusive of VAT and includes:
- Suites deep cleaned using 'Safe4' pet disinfectant prior to every arrival
- Centrally heated sleeping areas with fully fitted 'Vet Bedding', 'Teddy Bear' cushions and blankets.
- Highest quality cat and kitten food (please refer to 'Our Hotel' and 'Health' for details of the standard menu)
- Regular litter tray servicing
- Regular water and cat biscuit replenishment for daytime snacking
- Daily bedding refreshment
- Sun shelves to see and be seen
- Scratch mats
- Soothing background music during the daytime
- Cat trees with scratching posts
- Regular updates on our guest's holiday (catered to customers needs)
- Daily grooming for those who would enjoy it
- Any required medication administration
The hotel's peak periods are May through to October and over the annual Bank Holidays listed towards the bottom of this page.
We politely recommend viewings and bookings are made well in advance of these peak periods.
During the hotel's peak periods the minimum booking is for 3 nights accommodation.
DAILY TARIFF 2019
1 x guest per day: £11.00
2 x guest per day: £17.00 (same family sharing)
3 x guest per day: £25.00 (same family sharing)
4 x guest per day: £31.00 (same family sharing)
5 x guest per day: £39.00 (same family sharing)
6 x guest per day: £47.00 (same family sharing) [interconnected suites]
Long stay and long term discounted tariff
Bookings of 23 days or more qualify for a 5% 'long stay' discount off our published tariff.
Bookings of 50 or more days qualify for a 10% 'long term' discount off our published tariff.
Christmas and New Year
We look forward to welcoming guests for their Christmas and New Year holidays at the hotel
- Please refer to the 'Bookings' page for information on check in and departure hours over the holiday period.
There are no check in or departures on the following dates:
Willow Tree Cat Hotel
For directions to find us, please click on our address below
Willow Tree Cottage
Phone: 01939 262879
Mobile: 07989 795151 (Sally)
Mobile: 07811 370400 (Geoff)